Prestonwood Christian Academy is celebrating its 20th school year serving more than 1,600 students enrolled at three campuses: Plano (Pre-Kindergarten 3 through 12th grade), PCA North in Prosper (Pre-Kindergarten 3 through 7th grade) and PCAplus Virtual Academy. The school has been recognized as having one of the strongest Christian education programs in the country providing intentional biblical worldview training and integration. PCA places great value on the growth of students’ spiritual health in addition to their scholastic endeavors and co-curricular activities. PCA is founded on the philosophy of Kingdom education, bringing into partnership the home, church, and school for the purpose of training the next generation.
In addition to PCA’s spiritual development plan, the school also offers:
• A rigorous liberal arts academic program. PCA students are consistently recognized for scholastic achievements such as National Merit Scholar and AP Scholar Awards.
• PCA’s class of 2016 was awarded more than $15 million in scholarship for academics, arts and athletics from universities and other institutions of higher learning.
• Enrichment programs such as STEM Honors, Student Leadership Institute, Mock Trial, Future Problem Solvers and AP courses
• Speech and communications training starting in first grade and continuing through senior year
• Capstone Project in senior year
• College guidance and placement services helping students matriculate to universities such as Yale, Columbia, Penn, TCU, Baylor, SMU, Rice, Gordon College and Texas A&M
Families may schedule a Thursday tour at www.prestonwoodchristian.org/admissions.